Maternity Photoshoot

Friday, May 22, 2015

Maternity PhotoShoot
request dari kak amalina for maternity shoot. :)) to be honest, portraits never been my favourite. to ask people to pose was hard for me, except if i pose myself lah :p yeah, nak menyampaikan feeling sesuatu gambar wasn't that easy. handling with moment are much preferable, however, all these are great experience to improve to better. :))

and ahh i miss taking photo of my friends, really need a gathering right now. misses all of your smiles diva diva kebabom semua ahaha see you guys next week BZC hahahaah! tudung tak beli lagi woi! #bridesmaidstobejemampu #kroihh haha
Maternity Photoshoot
Maternity PhotoShoot
Maternity PhotoShoot
Maternity PhotoShoot
Maternity PhotoShoot
Maternity PhotoShoot

3 comments:

cik violet said...

wahhh. photoshoot kat mane ni? Photoshoot utk maternity berapa ea?

ma ❥ said...

sgt sgt cntik :)

Dayana Z said...

I just loooveee your photography skills!