Japan Travelogue: Sensō-ji

Thursday, February 20, 2014

IMG_4046

This is my third entry about Japan. i still can't move on with this mini adventure trip around Japan as for me Japan is one of my MUST visit place besides Makkah and Madinah. i love the people and their attitudes, the shop lots that are unique for me, the environment and the feeling of being safe and secure. 

Not going to talk much, but later i'm gonna list out why Japan are so special for me. :)) so here are my last day photos that i took around Tokyo, we went to Sensoji temple which is the oldest one in Tokyo (known as Asakusa Kannon Temple) and bought some souvenirs for family and friends.

IMG_4044
IMG_4045
IMG_4043
IMG_4039
There is also a market with lots of interesting local stuff to browse through, with loads of little souvenir shops along the way, it's a perfect place to buy presents and souvenirs to bring home.
IMG_4038
IMG_4040
IMG_4042
IMG_4041
IMG_4037
I wish i can take more photos, more better photos (this place is pretty darn crowded and i have been busy looking and admiring things around me).

My previous post:

6 comments:

Lea IsNawi said...

bestnyaaa...teringin nak pergi jugak

Farah said...

Ya Allah, cantiknya gambar. Buat saya teringin nak pergi :D

Hanis Amanina said...

syakey :) nak tanya, nak pergi jepun kena ada visa ke?

Nur Hazirah said...

nice photos ! suka tengok :)

syakirahmn said...

amanina: dulu perlu VISA tapi since JULY2013 dah tak perlu VISA tapi kena make sure passport ada biometric chips. selalunya passport baru mesti ada. :)

aamalinaazman said...

bile cek shakey nak bawa akak pi jepong plak? :p


hehehe

as usual, all the picture so nice!